Thursday 1 December 2011

girl on girl : Rali Ivanova and Jessica Vaugn

Rali is a Bulgarian beauty, twice cover of Maxim in her native country. If you’re out and about in Tampa, Florida, where she now lives, this bombshell will more than stick out!
What are your measurements?
34C – 25 – 37
What a gorgeous blend of Bulgarian, Russian and Italian. Have you thanked your parents for those great genes yet?
Yeah, I thank them every time I talk to with them! I look like my mother and my father and got the best from both of them! My mom is half Russian with a little bit of Italian and my dad is Bulgarian.
Where are you from and where do you live now?
Born and raised in Bulgaria, now I live in Tampa, Florida.
What publications, shows, events, web page features have we seen you in, or where could we find you?
I’ve been on the cover of the Bulgarian MAXIM twice, featured in FHM, Esquire.com, 4 times in American Curves, on covers of RUKUS magazine, VBLAZIN , MIXED and many more print and online magazines.
What do you love most about Playboy?
Amazing photographers and gorgeous girls make magic! The pictures are so gorgeous, classy and extremely sexy!
We love your Maxim cover. Tell us a little about that shoot!
In 2009 the Bulgarian Maxim ask me to submit pictures from my shoot with Barry Smith for the magazine. They really liked them and put me on the cover. It was so amazing seeing my pictures on the cover of a very known magazine like MAXIM! A couple months ago they contacted me again and asked me to do another photo shoot so I contacted my friend Tiffany from VXN Studios and I got the cover again!
On a first date, what will make you never see a guy again?
If he talks too much about himself on the first date or if he gets drunk.
You started modeling at 15, how awesome to start in the industry so early. Knowing what you know now, would you want your 15 year old daughter to start modeling so young as well? I can think of a list of pros and cons!
My mom took me to my first photo shoot. She was always with me on all my shoots when I was growing up. It was great experience and we had great connection. If my daughter wants to do that of course I’ll support her and tell her all my tips!
I love your curves and your sweet smile; what is your favorite part of your body or face?
I would say my favorite part of my body is my waist and my abs. I get the most compliments on them. I also like my nose.
What were you like in school?
I wasn’t a big fan of school but I definitely had fun with my friends there!
Wow, no tattoos, what made you decide to go ink free? I am the same way, but its simply because I’m scared of needles!
I almost got one 3 years ago but I wasn’t sure what I wanted and where I wanted it. Thank God I didn’t get it! I love my skin ink free, nice and smooth!
Who is your celebrity crush, both guy and girl?
Male celebrity crush is 50 Cent and female is Kim Kardashian and Megan Fox!
One moment in your life that defined who you are?
I think just moving to a different country when I was 19 years old without knowing the language or culture.
Biggest turn-on? Turn-off?
Nice cologne is such a big turn on for me! Turn offs are smokers and rude people.
Where is the riskiest place you’ve ever had sex? Was it worth it?
It’s always worth it if there is that excitement that you can get caught. I think in the park there were some bushes and we…good thing I was wearing skirt…made it easier!
Obsessions?
Just being a girl is an obsession for me! Everything like make up, clothes, lingerie, hair, getting my nails done, shopping, photo shoots!
Where can we find you online?
Web: www.RaliIvanova.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/RaliIvanova
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/RalIvanova


No comments:

Post a Comment